1. A NATO Summit of Heads of State and Government will be held on 3–4 April 2009 in Baden-Baden and Kehl, Germany, and in Strasbourg, France.
2. The meetings will be chaired by the NATO Secretary General, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer. The President of the French Republic, Mr Nicolas Sarkozy, and the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, Mrs Angela Merkel, will host the meetings.
3. The meeting will take place at the Palais de la Musique et des Congrès (Place de Bordeaux – 67000 Strasbourg). A working dinner will be held on the evening of 3 April at the Kurhaus Casino in Baden-Baden.
4. The Media Centre will be located in the Parc des Expositions (Boulevard de Dresde – 67000 Strasbourg).
5. Finally, the Media Accreditation Office will be located at Cap Europe (6, rue de Bitche – 67000 Strasbourg, access via rue Jean Frédéric Oberlin).